Coleman Chamber Music Series
The Coleman Chamber Music Association invites you to welcome back live chamber music performances!
The nation's oldest chamber music series celebrates a rich history of bringing to the community the finest in chamber music. The series was founded in 1904, and concerts, sponsored by the Coleman Chamber Music Association, have been held in Caltech's Beckman Auditorium since 1965 (and were held in an earlier campus performance space from 1924 to 1927).
We are pleased to announce the 118th season of Sundays with Coleman concerts which will begin on January 16, 2022, with Quicksilver, a baroque ensemble performing a variety of compositions from the early 17th century entitled "Early Moderns: The (Very) First Viennese School."
Their season this year consists of five performances:
- Quicksilver (January 16, 2022) - CANCELED
- Cuarteto Casals (February 20, 2022) - CANCELED
- Esmé Quartet (March 13, 2022) - CANCELED
- Quatuor Ébène (April 03, 2022) - CANCELED
- Miró String Quartet with Martin Beaver, Violin, and Clive Greensmith, Cello (May 22, 2022)
Tickets are required. All concerts are held on Sunday afternoons at 3:30 p.m. in Beckman Auditorium.
Both season and individual tickets are on sale now.